Fancy the chance to win a top cash prize while helping us raise some much-needed funds? Then join our 50:50 Lottery!
Every month, one winner and four runners-up share 50% of the lottery income. With the rest going to support children and adults with complex needs and disabilities.
For just £3 a month, you get three entries. The more draw entries you buy, the greater chance you have of being a winner and the greater the prize fund!
How to enter
Players must be over 18 years old to play.
- Enter online for just £3 a month
The more entries you buy, the greater chance you have of being a winner
- Give the chance to win
You can also buy lottery gift subscriptions to give your friends and family the chance to be a lucky winner
Or, you can complete and return our paper form to enter by Direct Debit
*Please note: We cannot accept credit card payments for the 50:50 lottery. If the credit card is used we will be in touch by phone for an alternative method of payment.
Congrats to our lucky winners
Winner - 1075
Runners-up - 1340, 1306, 1059, 1158
Winner - 1210
Runners-up - 1040, 1041, 1204, 1311
Winner - 1291
Runners-up - 1061, 1027, 1004, 1340
Winner - 1046
Runners-up - 1399, 1012, 1001, 1166
Winner - 1078
Runners-up - 1344, 1328, 1480, 1310
For winning numbers before these dates, please get in touch.
Terms and conditions
- £1 entitles the player to one number. A minimum stake of three entries can be purchased online. Players may purchase more than one entry. All single entries carry an equal value. The cash prizes will vary depending on the amount of players within each month. Recurring card payments are collected in advance on a monthly or yearly basis. A guarantee of 5 winning prizes will be drawn each month.
- Entry is open to all residents of the UK.
- Players must be over the age of 16. Any person found to be under 16 years of age will have their payment returned and forfeits the right to any prize.
- Lottery subscriptions may be purchased as a gift but the terms and conditions listed must be adhered by the person purchasing the gift subscription and also by the recipient
- The draw takes place on the 5th of the month (or the closest working day to this date) and is witnessed by two independent staff members of The Together Trust. The draw will be made using a Random Number Generator (RNG).
- 50% of the total value of income generated from the 50:50 lottery each month will go to The Together Trust (Registered office: Schools Hill, Cheadle, Stockport, SK8 1JE). A charity registered in England and Wales. Charity number 209782
- The prizes for the 50:50 lottery are advertised on the Together Trust website and social media pages. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable
- Cash prizes will be paid by electronic bank transfer directly to the winners bank account within 28 days of the draw or paid by cheque (at the discretion of the Together Trust).
- A record of the winning numbers are logged and held on file for 6 years
- All paid for and valid entries will be included in the draw. Completed entry forms for new players, along with payments, must be received by 20th of the month to be included in the draw that takes places on the 5th of the following month. Advance issue of notices of payments will be taken by a recurring card payment on the same date you made the original payment. New players will be contacted with their allocated lottery numbers and the date of the first draw they have been entered into.
- If a draw is to be delayed players will be notified in advance.
- If a winner of any prize chooses to donate their winnings back to The Together Trust this will be logged in the 50:50 account records as a donation.
- The Together Trust will not make winners details public without their permission. Players who have given consent for their details to be used may be asked to provide a comment and picture that will be used to promote future fundraising draws.
- The Together Trust will make all reasonable efforts to award prizes to the holders of the winning tickets. If the winners cannot be contacted within 6 months, The Together Trust reserves the right to claim the winnings as a donation.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- The Together Trust is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- The promotor operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available at www.togethertrust.org.ukand will also be made available to players upon request or a complaint being made.
- Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of monthly lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the forgoing obligations.
- The Together Trust may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the weekly lottery scheme.
- The listed terms and conditions are subject to change by The Together Trust.
Cancelling your lottery subscription
You can cancel your recurring card payment for the 50:50 lottery up until the working day before the next payment is due to leave your account.
To cancel, please call us on 0161 283 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And, please ask your bank to cancel the recurring payment.
Players who may wish to exclude themselves from future lottery draws and any raffles or related gambling products can complete a self-exclusion form. Forms can be completed online or paper copies returned to the fundraising office, The Together Trust, Schools Hill, Cheadle, Stockport SK8 1JE.
The Together Trust is committed to support players to gamble responsibly. Please visit www.begambleaware.org for further advice and information on responsible gambling.
The Together Trust has been registered by the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport as a small society lottery under the Gambling Act 2005. Registration No 20/01461. The name of the person listed on the certificate of registration is Mark Lee.