We're passionate about helping our students thrive. Our specialist staff team combine their expertise with flexibility to support students in their learning.
Our special educational needs coordinator (SENCO) is Joanne Verso. If you'd like to get in touch, you can email her on email@example.com or call our school reception 0161 283 4750.
Our governing body of dedicated individuals volunteers their time to support us and set strategic objectives. Together, the governing body outline key policies, create meaningful targets and monitor our services.
- Chairman, Giles Gaddum
- Vice-Chairman, Roger Bagguley
- Appointed Governor, Jane Grime
- Appointed Governor, Michelle Slater
- Appointed Governor, Nigel Bailey
- Appointed Governor, Karen Kilkenny
- Appointed Governor, Hannah Jones
- Appointed Governor, Rebecca Bromley-Wood
- Appointed Governor, Andrew Morris
- Co-opted Governor, Steve Marsden
- Co-opted Governor, Gill Gower
- Staff Governor, Gill Hardman
- Staff Governor, Kerry Fisher
- Parent/Carer Governor, Michelle Myers
- Director Governor, Jill Sheldrake
- Headteacher, Sara Bayley
- Clerk to the Governors
We also invite a local authority representative to attend.
Need more information?
If you'd like to know more about Inscape House School's governing body or want to volunteer as a governor, get in touch with the governors' clerk.
T: 0161 283 4848
You can also contact the chairman, Mr Giles Gaddum, on the number above or by post:
c/o Clerk to the governing body
Meet our senior management team
Headteacher Sara Bayley leads our team of experienced and dedicated staff members.