Our policies and reports
Our policies help to create a safe and supportive environment where our students can thrive.
We follow the Together Trust’s safeguarding policy and detailed guidance. Our policy applies to all staff, governors and volunteers working in the school.
The six main elements to our safeguarding policy are to:
- Establish a safe environment in which children can learn and develop and create a culture where bullying in any form is unacceptable
- Ensure we practice safe recruitment in checking the suitability of staff and volunteers who work with children and that senior leaders and governors involved in recruitment have completed safer recruitment training
- Raise awareness of child protection issues and equip children with the skills needed to keep them safe
- Implement and keep under review procedures for identifying and reporting cases, or suspected cases, of abuse
- Support pupils who need protection and support in accordance with the agreed child protection plan
You can download and read all our policies below.