Urgent support worker recruitment – could you fit the bill?
We’re looking for caring, enthusiastic people to look after children, young people and adults in our residential homes, community and outreach services in Greater Manchester.
No experience is needed – we’ll provide the training. This is rewarding work where you can make a real difference to someone’s life chances.
You’ll create a safe, nurturing and fun environment for children, young people and adults with complex needs.
We’re looking for permanent and temporary staff and will get you started as quickly as possible.
If you're over 21, flexible about when you can work and looking for an important and satisfying job, one of these could be the right opportunity for you.
Your work would involve:
- developing the self-esteem, confidence and essential life skills of children, young people and adults
- planning varied activities and opportunities
- supporting personal care needs
- attending health and education appointments
- working with their families to achieve the best for them