Declutter and donate (January)
Belmont Hall, Together Trust Centre, Schools Hill, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1JE
Donate your unwanted items and raise money for the Together Trust!
Do you have unused clothes, accessories, tech or toys laying around at home? Why not donate them and raise money for our life changing services across Greater Manchester! All money raised from items you donate will go to the Together Trust and towards supporting the people in our services.
We will have a contactless collection point at Belmont Hall in the Together Trust campus in Cheadle on Thursday 20th January. You can drop your items between 8:00am and 4:30pm.
What can we collect?
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE*:
- Men's, ladies and children's clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Household curtains
- Houshold towels
- Household bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
*We reserve the right to refuse any unsuitable item
We DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material
- White Goods
- Lamps, bulbs & lighting
Do I need to put items in a designated Bag2School bag?
No! We will be accepting items in bin bags as well as Bag2School bags. Please remember to keep the bags dry during inclement weather.
The bags we use are recycled and biodegradable.