We want every student who comes through our door to reach their potential. That means building trust, understanding their needs and tailoring our approach to suit every individual.
Our staff are committed to making that happen, without exception. With our support, students move forward with the skills and self-confidence they need for a happy and fulfilled future
Our team is made up of experienced and dedicated staff members and volunteers, led by national award-winning headteacher, Eileen Sheerin.
Our Governing Body is made up of dedicated individuals who volunteer their time to support us and set strategic objectives. Together, the governing body outline key policies, create meaningful targets and monitor our services.
- Chairman, Roger Bagguley
- Vice-Chairman, Simon Lees-Jones
- Appointed Governor, Charlotte Lennox
- Appointed Governor, Anna Krabbenhoft
- Appointed Governor, Joe Walding
- Appointed Governor, Ben Ogden
- Appointed Governor, Andrew Brassington
- Appointed Governor, Michael Rollinson
- Co-opted Governor, Irene Hegarty
- Staff Governor, Alison Lawrence
- Parent/Carer Governor, Lillian Adamson
- Director Governor, Jill Sheldrake
- Headteacher, Eileen Sheerin
We also invite a representative from the local authority to attend.
Need more information?
T: 0161 283 4848.
If you’d like to know more about Ashcroft’s Governing Body or want to volunteer as a Governor, get in touch with our the governors' clerk.
You can also contact the Chairman, Mr Roger Horne, on the number above or by post:
c/o Clerk to the Governing Body